Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girlfriend Spotlight on Cathy Andrew

We all know Cathy as an adorably sweet personality with an amazing voice and fantastic talent on the keyboard. So what do you NOT know about her yet? Read ahead to find out and let her know what you think!

What is your full name? Cathy Corrigeux Andrew
Do you have any brothers or sisters? No...just me =)
Where did you grow up? Lol... all over, Washington, Oklahoma, England, and finally in Vacaville (my Dad was in the Air Force)
Are you married? Not yet...
Name a favorite thing about someone in your family. My Mom - her example to me as a woman of God!!
What is your current job? Currently I'm working as a medical assistant at a pain management clinic in Vacaville.
What profession would you like to attempt? I'm getting ready to go into grad school to get my masters, from there we'll see where God takes me...
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Brownies
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? More traveling
Who is your hero? My parents, they both exude many characteristics I hope people see in me...hard working, caring and God fearing to name a few.
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Going to our cabin in Montana, all of our family is there, its on a beautiful lake! Very relaxing!
Are you a morning or night person? Night!!
What are your favorite hobbies? Playing sports, hanging out with friends
What are your pet peeves? Grrr...I hate walking in a crowded area when people just stop right in front of you like there is no one else around.
What turns you on? The small things....I love little surprises like a note on my car, or a surprise coffee at work!! LOL
What turns you off? Negativity..life's too short to be pessimistic.
Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I laugh/or smile when I'm nervous or don't know what else to do.
If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… Encouraging, silly and spontaneous
When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope? I started attending Living Hope in September 2007. I had just moved home from college and my cousin Lia invited me to play the piano on the worship team.
Who's your favorite pastor's wife? Jamie!! =) Okay - that one's getting old, right? I'll come up with a new one. - Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is that you on your yacht, Cathy? Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

so now I know what little surprise should be waiting in the biscotti jar next time you come over!!!-Colette