Sunday, June 8, 2008

Girlfriend Spotlight on Angela Lockwood

Introducing the Girlfriends Spotlight! Over the next several weeks, you'll get an opportunity to meet the many girlfriends we have at Living Hope. One at a time, we'll have some fun reading little pieces of information about these ladies and finding out what makes them tick! You may have the chance to meet someone new or find out some fun information about an old friend. Feel free to ask questions in the comment space and our girlfriend in the spotlight can answer them for us. Hope this is fun... I think you'll enjoy it!

What is your full name? Angela Minatre Lockwood
Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have 1 sister about a year younger than me.
Where did you grow up? Born and raised in N. California (primarily Vacaville)
Are you married? If so, to whom and how long? I have been married to Phil for 10 years.
Do you have any kids or grand kids ?My son Ethan is 5.
Name a favorite thing about someone in your family. No one can make me laugh like my sister can.
What is your current job? Part-time bookkeeper
What profession would you like to attempt? Working in a test kitchen for a food magazine or something like that.
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Dark chocolate
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Making a pie from scratch.
Who is your hero? My mom - putting up with our family makes her a saint in my eyes!
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Being in the sun - I love hot days!
Are you a morning or night person? Definitely a morning person!
What are your favorite hobbies? I'm a casual runner/ jogger/ walker and I really enjoy cooking for my family.
What are your pet peeves? "Should've, could've, would'ves".
What turns you on? A clean house.
What turns you off? Clutter.
Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I twirl my hair.
If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… Practical, quiet, caring
If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be… I can't think of anyone who has it better than me!
When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope? Pretty much from the beginning. Came from Valley. We checked the group out and decided to stay.
Who's your favorite pastor's wife? Hmm, let me see....

4 comments:

Java Mom said...

super cute !!!!!!!!! love it !!!!!!!! She never answered the pastors wife question......hmmmm

:-)

Anonymous said...

I loved reading about you. Some things I did not know. I think you ought to work in a test kitchen for a magazine. I will be happy to send in your resume.
Your comment about me made me cry. I don't think that I measure up though.
Love you lots! Mom

P.S. Susan didn't think that she was THAT funny! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom!

Jamie said...

You're awesome, Angela! Thanks for being a good sport and our 1st "spotlight" girl. It's fun getting to know more about you!