Thursday, July 31, 2008

Girlfriend Spotlight on Heidi Haugen!

Hi girls. I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted. The Big Give is awesome - but it's had me running crazy this past week. I can't wait until Sunday when God blesses Living Hope with families for us to love on!

It's time to meet another girlfriend and get a closer look at who she is. Yeah! This is so much fun!
  1. What is your full name? Heidi Yvonne Haugen. My name means noble archer on a little hill. How about that.
  2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have two brothers, Ben and Wayne. I am also gaining an awesome sister-in-law soon.
  3. Where did you grow up? Lived the first 4 years of my life in Folsom and the rest of it here in Dixon.
  4. Are you married? Not married. However, happy being single.
  5. Do you have any kids or grand kids? neither.
  6. Name a favorite thing about someone in your family. I love all the members of my family for so many different reasons. My mom for her selflessness. My dad for his good example of a godly man. My older brother Ben for being a caring person. And my younger brother Wayne for his fun loving and peaceful spirit.
  7. What is your current job? Currently, I don't have a job. I am looking for one. Something in the accounting field. Hopefully with the government.
  8. What profession would you like to attempt? One day, a tax accountant.
  9. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? PIZZA! I love the stuff.
  10. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? I would like to visit all three "Old Faithful" type of geysers. I have been to the one in Calistoga, CA. The other two are located in Yellowstone National Park and in New Zealand.
  11. Who is your hero? Jesus is my hero as well as my parents.
  12. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Having homemade ice cream with my family on a lazy weekend afternoon.
  13. Are you a morning or night person? I am a night person. I think I inherited it from my mom.
  14. What are your favorite hobbies? Scottish Country Dancing even though I haven't danced in over a year. However, I will be performing at the Sacramento World Festival in September. Hurray!
  15. What are your pet peeves? When a car passes in a lane that is going to end just to get ahead of one or two cars. It irks me to no end because it causes others to slow down when they have to get back over.
  16. What turns you on? Answered prayers.
  17. What turns you off? When a good movie adds bad language or unnecessary scenes to make the movie "better."
  18. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I am a list diva. I love the feeling of marking things off my list. I feel accomplished.
  19. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… loyal, kind, and imperfect.
  20. If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…I don't want to be anyone else. God made me to be me.
  21. When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope? My parents were founding members of Living Hope. My mom asked me to come the first couple weeks to see if I liked it. I have been coming ever since. I liked going to a church that the people lived in the same town as me. I also liked the feeling of being in a small church because there is always some ministry that could use my help. I have grown a lot of my time at Living Hope.
  22. What message do you want to send to your LH friends? I love you all.
Thanks, Heidi! I'm with you on the list thing!! Nothing makes me happier - ha! Thanks for sharing with us.

No comments: