Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girlfriends Spotlight on Liz Haugen!

Introducing our newest newly-wed girlfriend with a new name! I know you'll enjoy this interview as you get to know her better!

What is your full name? Elisabeth Anne Haugen!
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
One sister, Laura.
Where did you grow up?
Brentwood, CA.
Are you married? I am! I'm married to the most wonderful man, Wayne. We've been married just over 2 weeks!
Do you have any kids or grand kids (names and ages)?
Not yet. Not for a while! We work with the youth group so there's enough kids for me to play "Mommy" there, ha ha.
Name a favorite thing about someone in your family.
I love my husband. He's the most selfless and hilarious person I know.
What is your current job?
I work as an accounting clerk at a law firm in Davis.
What profession would you like to attempt?
Motivational speaking. I love encouraging people.
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Bagels. Or waffles.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
I want to get a tattoo when I'm 80.
Who is your hero?
My mom and dad are pretty amazing people. Shane Claibourne is pretty sweet too. My husband.
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Swim!
Are you a morning or night person?
Definitely morning. I shut down after 7 pm.
What are your favorite hobbies?
I love making things with my hands. Singing, playing music. Hanging out with the youth group kids.
What are your pet peeves?
I HATE when people say the exact same thing that I just said about 2 seconds before they did but they weren't listening.
What turns you on?
My husband..RAR!
What turns you off?
Nosy-ness.
Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
Whenever I'm talking in my sleep I usually say "Yeah, that's cool though."
If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… Silly, Saved, Open.
If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…
I wouldn't want to be anyone else.
When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope?
About a year and a half ago. At the time I was looking for a new church home and so Wayne (my boyfriend at the time who is now my husband) invited me to go to his church. I loved it, so I stayed!
What message do you want to send to your LH friends?
I love love love ya'll!

Well Liz, I must say (and I believe I speak for all the girlfriends) we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you too! You and Wayne make an awesome couple and we know God will do great things through you and your marriage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! You're so beautiful, Liz!

Steph Riedel said...

Yeah those photos are AMAZING !!!

:-) Love you guys !!

You RAWK !!!!