Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn Dancers

Have you ever met someone who came to know Jesus through nature? I've met a few. When you really take it all in, and notice all that God has done (the way Alison told us little Matthew did on Thankful Thursday), you can't deny the presence of God. If we could all be so sensitive to the beauty of nature and respond to God with a word of thanks for allowing us to experience it! Here's a poem from one of our very own girlfriends, Colette Boicelli, and her take on this beautiful new season of Fall. Enjoy every word of it, along with the fresh new weather!

Autumn Dancers

Love in bloom

That sounds like Spring

But what we got-

it's an Autumn thing!

We dance together

My leading Gent-

The harried wind

that came and went.

But long before

this dance is through

He'll take may leaves

and shower you.

and leave me with

my bare arms swaying

My robe of color

on the ground, decaying.


by Colette Boicelli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I'm thankful for you creative ones!