Thursday, December 11, 2008

Girlfriend Spotlight on Jana Gittings!

Hey girls!  Here's another great chance to get to know one of our girlfriends in a fun way!  Enjoy. 

What is your full name? Jana Diane Gittings
Do you have any brothers or sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers (I'm the oldest)
Where did you grow up? Chico, CA
Are you married?  Yes. I've been married to Bruce for 10 years.
Do you have any kids or grand kids? We have a sweet 6-year-old named Grace.
Name a favorite thing about someone in your family. I love Gracie's imagination!
What is your current job? I'm a high school Spanish teacher (I teach art sometimes as well.)
What profession would you like to attempt? Plastic Surgeon
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Guacamole (Ice cream is a close 2nd!)
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? I'd like to take Grace to see Monet's gardens in France.
Who is your hero? My current hero is Grace's neurosurgeon, Dr. Sam Ciricillo. He rocks!
What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go barefoot and swim
Are you a morning or night person? Night (I would sleep 'till 10am every morning if I could!)
What are your favorite hobbies? Watercolor painting, scrap booking, piano, guitar, singing, and  travel
What are your pet peeves? When drivers don't use their turn signals
What turns you on? Strong moral character
What turns you off? Lying
Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I like to paint in the middle of the night.
If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be… Funny, Laid-back, Talented
If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be… Mary Poppins
When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope? I started attending Living Hope 6 years ago after being invited to church by Harvey and Simone Martin when they came to our door with a light bulb!
What message do you want to send to your LH friends? Be bold and tell people about Jesus!!!

No comments: