Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Princess Story

Hi ladies!  One of our girlfriends who attended the breakfast last week had a great experience with her "Princess Letter" that we wrote during the speaker time.  With her permission, I really wanted to share it with you... this is what she shared with me.

Jamie,

Hey!  I have to tell you.  You know the Once Upon a time.....princess story that we were to write at the breakfast?  I didn't write anything that morning, but brought it home.  Yesterday I sat down and wrote my story.  Rich came into the room and asked what I was doing.  He asked if he could read it.  He loved it!!  He wanted a copy and said that he wanted to keep it with him so that when he needed to hear something good he would read it.  I never thought that it would mean so much to Rich.  Well, he was in the story as my prince!!  (Good thing we were getting along and I wrote good things about our relationship!) Ha!   Thank you for the speaker and the great time that we had.  

Love,  Cindy

Isn't it cool how Jesus uses everything we give to Him?  Have a great week! 

No comments: