Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prayer for the Philippines

Guess what, Girlfriends?!  We have a dear friend in the Philippines who has requested prayer from us.  We've never met her before, but she knows Christ, and is therefore one of our Girlfriends!  I received this email yesterday and told her I would share her request so that we could all be in prayer together for her and her family.

Hi Jamie,

My name is Anna and I saw your church website. I am requesting prayer in my life for family and church here. I live in Cagayan de Oro city in the Philippines, I am 24 years old and married to an American man named Robert who is 42 and we have a daughter named Faithe who is nine months. My husband lives in the United States and we are trying uniting our family because we are far from each other for 2 years. Please pray that God will provide our needs to bring us together. I believe God will use people as an instrument to fulfill God’s promise. Please pray also even my desire to worship the Lord because I desire to be a worship leader or back up singer. Whatever God wants for me for His glory. Please pray for us for my family reunite. I miss my family. Thank you so much. I hope to hear from you soon.

In Christ,
Anna from the Philippines

Come on, Girlfriends!  It's time to do your thing!

1 comment:

Artemis said...

Hi Jamie have you receive my last email? I did also send you email on February 10th and maybe you didn't receive it... anyway hope everything has been fine for you! And have a good weekend :-)