Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Girlfriend Spotlight on Martha Sutton!

1.What is your full name? Martha Marian Sutton.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have two sisters Lynda and Sandy; and a brother Bill.
3. Where did you grow up? Fresno, Ca.
4. Are you married?  Yes, to Gary Sutton for 36 years.
5. Do you have any kids or grand kids? A son Greg Sutton 35 years old, and daughter Melanie Harris 31 years old. Greg lives in Vacaville, Ca. with his wife Carol and their two children (my grandchildren) Tyler 5 yrs. old and Ashley 3 yrs. old. My daughter Melanie lives in San Ramon with her husband Tim.
6.Name a favorite thing about someone in your family. I would say watching my grandson Tyler explain something he has learned. He has such expression when he talks.
7. What is your current job? Homemaker.
8. What profession would you like to attempt? I've always wanted to be a professional dancer.
9.If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Kettle chips, lightly salted
and a Coke Icee.
 l0. What is one goal you'd like to accomplish during your lifetime? To be more like Jesus.
11. Who is your hero? My grandma, Marian Marrujo who was widowed and raised ten children during the 'Great Depression'.
12. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer? Swim, barbecue, play croquet, visit with family and friends around the pool and vacationing.
13. Are you a morning or night person? That depends on what is happening.....though I tend to lean towards morning rather than night.
14.What are your favorite hobbies? Listening to music, vacationing (there is that word again), crocheting , hanging out with friends, and a good workout.
15. What are your pet peeves? People who can't drive. Drivers who are unaware of other drivers on the road. It is dangerous.
16. What turns you on? I have two things. Music, and optimistic people who like to talk and laugh.
17. What turns you off? A job or project that is slopped together (half baked as the critics say).
18. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. I hum to the background music in stores while I'm shopping.
19.If you had to describe your self using three words, it would be ... Discerning, heartfelt and strong.
20.If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be...   I actually like being me.
21. When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope? I started attending Living Hope on Sept. 2001. I learned of Living Hope through a flier on our doorstep. God lead me to Living Hope and I knew it was where He wanted me to be so I stayed.
22. What message do you want to send to your LH friends? Thank you for your love, support and prayers. I love you all.

And we love you too, Martha.  Thanks for sharing yourself with us.  It's so much fun to learn more about you!!

No comments: