Monday, January 5, 2009

Pray for Michelle Crawford

Michelle Crawford, one of our dear girlfriends, emailed this request to me yesterday.  She was able to attend our worship gatherings on a very regular basis until a diagnosis of diabetes brought incredibly difficult side effects to her physical condition.  Now, in addition to the diabetes, there appear to be other problems.  I know we have some prayer warriors, prayer ninjas, and everything in between at Living Hope.  Our girlfriends care for each other and hold each other up before our Father, the ultimate Healer.  I don't know any details other than her email below at this time, but will share them as soon as I do.  

Please ask the church to pray for me. I know the power of God's People can move mountains. My body is in a living hell right now. The doctor's don't know what is wrong. They say I have a Neurological Movement Disorder

Thank You, 
Michelle Crawford

No comments: