Monday, November 24, 2008

Update on Prayer for Adrienne Silva

Hope all is well. I just wanted to check in and give you an update on my Dad. Thank you for all your prayers for our family and my Dad.

My Dad is currently in
Intensive Care at a different Hospital now trying to clear up a relapse of an infection in his blood stream. He is now receiving Dialysis but is having trouble and needs another procedure done in his arm because the rest of his VAPS are Infected. He is walking now and will go to a Recovery Hospital that will prep him to go home when able. He's giving my poor Mom heck about going home, but she is staying strong and telling him he needs to be well first. I will see you all on Sunday I'm scheduled to work in the Nursery. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Love,

Adrienne

No comments: