Friday, November 21, 2008

Girlfriend Spotlight on Michelle Shehan!

  1. What is your full name? Michelle Ann Shehan
  2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? An older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother
  3. Where did you grow up? Lake Berryessa (Napa County, Ca)
  4. Are you married? If so, to whom and how long? Yes to Brad my husband of 8 1/2 years
  5. Do you have any kids or grand kids (names and ages)? 2 children. My daughter Alex and my son Casey
  6. Name a favorite thing about someone in your family. My youngest brother Sean's faith in Christ when he was dying. It was and always will be an inspiration to me.
  7. What is your current job? Flight Nurse
  8. What profession would you like to attempt? Retirement :)
  9. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? Potatoes of any kind. A variety would be nice.
  10. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime? Raising my children to have a strong Christian faith and to be Godly adults.
  11. Who is your hero? My brother Sean (as mentioned before) and my Mom who is one of the strongest yet kindest people I know.
  12. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Go out on our boat with family and friends
  13. Are you a morning or night person? I'm a solid mid-afternooner!
  14. What are your favorite hobbies? Reading, and doing anything outside
  15. What are your pet peeves? Rude people.
  16. What turns you on? Being able to help someone and a clean house (I know very different things...what can I say)
  17. What turns you off? When my house gets trashed.
  18. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours. Probably because of my job, I have to work really hard not to be over-protective. I live in the land of possibility not probability. I'm not too crazy. But I think that's what the crazy people tell themselves...
  19. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…Honest, straight forward (maybe a little too much), and committed.
  20. If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…Just me. I think God made me me for a reason. Wouldn't want to mess with that!
  21. When, how, why did you start attending Living Hope? I started in 2004. I was at Valley in Vacaville but lived in Dixon. Valley was great but a little too big for me at the time. I was looking for a place where I couldn't hide. Living Hope filled the bill!
  22. What message do you want to send to your LH friends? Thank you all for letting me be a part of something so wonderful!
Thanks for sharing with us, Michelle! We're so glad you're a part of our family!

No comments: