Sunday, May 3, 2009

Message from Linda!

Our dearest Linda Vannoy, speaker at our Girlfriends Getaway, sent this message for me to share with all our Girlfriends at Living Hope.

Wow....what a wonderful week I've seen since we were all together last week. It just doesn't seem the same. 

My heart was sooo impacted by all of you ladies from living hope. I saw Jesus with skin on; I saw brokenness; I saw faith being borrowed and faith being shared. I saw women walking towards our Lord and I was brought into His presence in song; through His word and through the testimonies of other ladies. Thank you all for the profound experience of being in kingdom ministry alongside you.

May His blessing constantly amaze and profound you as he displays his miraculous personal presence with you all.


Blessings----little one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for sharing YOU with US this past weekend, Linda! God knew you were just who I needed to hear from as I was waiting to hear the news about my daughter's MRI. Well, we went to the neurosurgeon and ALL IS FINE AND CLEAR! He is good all the time! I learned a lot these past few weeks about God. Thank you for helping me cry! Gracie asked me today at church if she could ask Pastor Jeff if she could be baptized. She is so eager to follow Jesus and she doesn't understand why she wasn't baptized when she was 4!!! It is well with my soul. Thank you, Linda, for your mother's heart! Much love, Jana