Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Special Prayer Request

Okay girlfriends - you know what to do!!

My friend Denise was a roommate of mine when I went with Biola College to Germany in 1973. We had reconnected in the past 13 years or so when I found that she lived only a few blocks from my in-laws in Medford, Oregon. Her husband is a believer but has been involved in some very addictive behavior over the past 15 years. She has 2 children who are far from the Lord in lifestyle and commitment. She also is an only child whose mom has Alzheimer'sand her 90+year old dad is not a believer.  Lots of heavy issues.  They just found out that her husband has both bone and prostate cancer.  Please pray for her for strength and endurance for all that is ahead of them. Oh, and they have no insurance on him.  This is the kind of thing that the Lord allows you to encounter to let you know that your life isn't so bad!! That is what the Lord is showing me!!!!  Thanks for caring about my good friend Denise

Charlene

No comments: